For those of you who are like me and LOVE sweet breakfasts, this one is to die for! its the perfect balance of protein and carbs and amazing as a post workout meal.
1 egg white
1/4 cup oats
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp honey
- whisk the eggs, oats and cocoa together and add a splash of water. Pour the mixture into a hot pan and cook until almost fully cooked
- place the chopped banana on one side of the omlette and flip the other side to close it up.
- cook until the inside is fully cooked
- top with a drizzle of honey.
Pizza is definitely my favorite food, but we all know how calorie laden and unhealthy the usual pizza is. So when I crave pizza I make myself delicious wrap pizzas using whole grain wraps as the base. Yesterday I made one as a post workout meal and it was amazing! Perfect balance of carbs and protein to fuel the muscles!
1. Cook the wrap in the oven until browned slightly and hard.
2. I make my own tomatoe base using whole tomatoes chopped up and onions cooked in the microwave or on the stove withbalsamic vinegar.
3. Add toppings of choice. My favorite is bacon, chicken, avo, mozzarella, feta, mushrooms and spinach
4. Put back into the oven for about 10 minutes until toppings are cooked and the cheese is deliciously melted.